This club uses the same drive-thru parking lot format, with kids in cars, as the CARnival Club posted previously.
- Here is the video, starting at 1:58.
- Twix candies can be washed each round or given to kids to eat, in which case you will need a lot of candy.
- Here is the video, starting at 4:27.
- Draw a line on the table to create an endzone.
- Use whatever candy you’d like, but we used little packages of starburst that can be washed each round or given out.
- Painted orange and black and at the bottom is:
- Pie leader in face
- Raffle tickets
- $ off camp
- **Plinko chips can be washed each round
Smoke Ring Cannon
- Leaders can hold the cannon and kids can hit it from the car.
- Have targets (Orange Solo Cups with a jack-o-lantern face drawn with sharpie) either on a leader’s head or on a table.
- Table Option: Have a row of them on the table and have this be a timed option. How long will it take to get 5-6 off the table.
- Leader Option: Kids get 30 seconds to see how many cups they can knock off the leaders head. Leaders have a stack at their side and put a new cup on their head after each one is knocked off.
- You can use either a shower curtain or extra thick heavy duty trash bag.
- Use LOTS duct tape to make sure the part where kids will hit is VERY secure.
- Smoke machines are in high demand around Halloween. Shop early and don’t try to get it at the last minute. LINK
- Toss in some glow sticks for a fun visual effect.
Pumpkin stacking game
- Use mini plastic pumpkins
- Fastest stack of 5-6
X number of raffle tickets per stacked pumpkins in 30-40 seconds???
- They can be washed between each round
Guess the # of Candies in a large jar
- We write the kids name, their phone #, and their guess on a sheet of paper
- Winner gets the candy delivered to them the next day or that night
- Shocker game against the leader. It can whipped down after every round
This a version of “do you want to pick door #1, door #2 or door #3?” Rather than doors, have carved out pumpkins. The kid picks a pumpkin and in the pumpkin is either:
- A reward for them
- A punishment for a leader
- If you can meet at a place that you can do a pumpkin drop on a target to end the Club, that could be a fun effect.
Water Balloon Your Leader
- Water balloon toss like at camp. Get 4×8 sheet of plywood and jack-o-lantern cut out with wire mesh in the cut outs and leaders wear goggles.
Catapult or Slingshot
- Only do THIS if you have access to a large field.
- Might now work well after dark if you can’t see where the pumpkin is going
Help the Wait
While kids are waiting in line- we have leaders walking to the cars with these lists. Sort through ahead of time to pick the best ones you want.
- Spider web
- Lots of decorations from Dollar Tree
- Dry Ice
- Fog Machine
- Static Ball
- Light up balloons 1:50
- Oozing pumpkin
Halloween Song Playlist