- Sound Effects cover slide (see above)
- Slides of different animals/machines/etc. that make a distinct sound – see list below. Slides need only the word, not an image.
- Divide room into 2 teams.
- Choose 1 person from each team to be the up-front guesser. Stand those people in front of screen (so they can’t see what’s on it), facing their team members.
- Play team one, then team two.
- All team members corporately make “sound effect” for each item on screen. NO HANDS ALLOWED. This isn’t charades – sound-makers must stand still and just make the sound.
- Guesser has 30 seconds to guess as many sounds as possible. Play additional rounds as desired.
- Team with most points wins. Because, well, that’s how games work.
- alarm clark
- light saber
- dentist drill
- crying baby
- howling wolf
- drum roll
- football crowd